$99.99 – $215.99
1 Year Warranty
FULL-RATED Square or "C" flange pump rebuilt motor. Stripped down, hi-potted, re-insulated, new bearings, thoroughly tested, new paint, and proper labeling.
Quality. Smooth. Longevity.
- Tear down and inspection of all components including end-bells, motor shaft, capacitor, etc.
- All debris is thoroughly blown out
- Hi-pot at 1500 volts, re-insulate stator with Class “F”. Motors that do not pass the hi-pot test are scrapped.
- All motor components are ground down with an open wire brush and insulated/painted inside and out.
- Bearings are replaced with ABEC rated components.
- Terminal board is inspected and cleaned.
- Test motor for proper amp draw and efficiency.
Units are available in 115 or 230 volts and are available in both 56Y, 48Y, 46J frame styles. All motors come with 1 Year Warranty; main shaft seal, volute o-ring, and diffuser o-ring replacement required. Be sure to order these for with your pump from our parts counter when you pickup your motor(s).
Changing your motors can be performed by one of our professionals or yourself. Please contact us if you're unsure or have questions.
1.5hp, 1hp, 2hp, 3/4hp (.75), 3hp
C (56J), Square (48Y), Square (56Y), 48 (sq), 56 (sq), C (48J)
American Products Americana, American Products Eagle, American Products Power Pump, American Products Ultra-Flo, Aqua-Flo Dominator, Hayward Max-Flo, Hayward NorthStar, Hayward Super II, Hayward Super Pump, Hayward Tristar, Jacuzzi Magnum, Jacuzzi P Series, Leslie’s Hydro Max, No Seal Kit, Other, Pac-Fab/Pentair Challenger, Pac-Fab/Pentair Whisper-Flo, Pentair Super-Flo, Sta-Rite Dura Glas, Sta-Rite Dura-Glas II, Sta-Rite Dyna-Glas, Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas, Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas II, Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro, Sta-Rite PLBC
There are no reviews yet.